Agriculture Silicone Agent (as Permeating & Spreading Agent) (Equivalent with GE Silwet-L77) 27306-78-1
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: km-724
- Appearance: Liquid
- Colour: Light Amber Transparent
- Viscosity (25′c): 20~65 Cst
- Surface Tension(25′c): 21.5 Mn/M
- Transport Package: 200LTR / Plastic Drum or 1000kg IBC Drum
- Type: Synthesis Material Intermediates
- Quality: Industrial
- Density(25′c): 1.020 g/cm3
- Refractive Index(25′c): 1.4430
- Trademark: KMW
- Origin: China
|Product Name:Agriculture Silicone agent( as Permeating & Spreading Agent)(Equivalent with GE Silwet-L77)|
Ethoxy modified trisiloxane
Appearance: Light amber transparent liquid
Density(25ºC): 1.020 g/cm3
Viscosity (25ºC) : 20~65 cst
Refractive index(25ºC): 1.4430
Surface tension ( 25ºC) : 21.5 mN/m
Active ingredients: 100%
It has low surface tension, excellent spreadability, permeability and emulsification
It is new type synergist, with excellent performance of wetting, dispersing and spreading
1) Used as additive of pesticide, fungicides, herbicides, foliar fertilizers, plant growth regulators, trace elements and biological pesticide.
2) Directly mixed with spray pesticide liquid to improve efficiency, beneficial for saving water, labor and pesticide, reducing pesticide loss and residue, protecting eco-environment.
3) Low surface tension and excellent spreadability, it helps liquid pesticide fast spread to increase the contact area between pesticide and crops.
4) Excellent permeability can help pesticide rapidly penetrate into crops and insects cuticle, then into the target tissues, which improves pesticide effect and preventspesticide loss from rain washing
200Ltr / plastic drum or 1000kg IBC drum
Storage & Transportation
Transported in accordance with the precautions of common chemicals.
Storage: Kept in cool, dry place with good ventilation
Shelf life: one year under proper storage condition.
Non-hazardous, it can be transported as normal chemical.